Whew! It's a good thing that you're not on Facebook, or it may explode!I love how the carabiner is still connected to Emi's pacifier.
wacka wacka
I know, right? The carabiner isn't actually attached to a paci Frank, we went ahead and had her lip pierced with it. Toddler body modification is all the rage right now.
Nice, Kate! Now I've got to get my own toddler.
I wouldn't. So not worth it...because then you have to keep them when they are teenagers.
Oh, you can't just send them back?Well, then, never mind.
They get all pissy and judgemental-y if you try.
As long as your posts contain pictures of your adorable (when I'm too far away to hear the din) children, there is no such thing as blog overkill.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Whew! It's a good thing that you're not on Facebook, or it may explode!
I love how the carabiner is still connected to Emi's pacifier.
wacka wacka
I know, right?
The carabiner isn't actually attached to a paci Frank, we went ahead and had her lip pierced with it. Toddler body modification is all the rage right now.
Nice, Kate! Now I've got to get my own toddler.
I wouldn't. So not worth it...because then you have to keep them when they are teenagers.
Oh, you can't just send them back?
Well, then, never mind.
They get all pissy and judgemental-y if you try.
As long as your posts contain pictures of your adorable (when I'm too far away to hear the din) children, there is no such thing as blog overkill.
Post a Comment