
Aiden's birthday gift from parents and grandparents was a trampoline. He and Isaac spend hours jumping and running. It makes for a nice break for mommy!

Ike mainly likes to run, kind of reminds me of Forrest Gump.

Ike's first purchase from the Ice Cream man. A nice cool treat after an afternoon of jumping. Ahhhh.... (Andy and I sat outside and had a beer...Fat Tire....mmmmmm.)
4 comments:
They have fat tire in Texas? Lance would be so jealous!
He got a trampoline? Holy spoiling! I guess the Ferris Wheel is next year?
I'm kidding. What an awesome gift! Glad they are enjoying it. Hooray for beer and ice cream!
Oooh, that looks like fun! I'm sure I only have about 3 good jumps in me, but my kids could exert themselves on that for hours....
Teresa--Yep, you can even get it at Walmart. What a great reason to come visit!
Samsmama--What we're going for here is setting him for increasingly higher expectations every year, only to let him down. 'Cause we're good parents like that.
Bev--I jumped for about 5 minutes and damn.
Post a Comment