ha HA! THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. hilarious.
HA! I have a very similar picture of Sam. I was watching my friend's daughter and they both crawled into her dog's kennel. They were so amused, I had to practically lure them out of there. With dog treats, of course.
No water dish? Bad mom!
Supa--I knew it would. It was taken about a month and a half ago.SM--Why are they so intrigued by these things??? They are disgusting! I had to lure mine out with squeaky toys.Frank--I usually just leave the toilet seat up for them.
Niiiiiiice - I have to remember that trick...
Calico--It works like a charm, and the kids actually **think** it's fun.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha HA! THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. hilarious.
HA! I have a very similar picture of Sam. I was watching my friend's daughter and they both crawled into her dog's kennel. They were so amused, I had to practically lure them out of there. With dog treats, of course.
No water dish? Bad mom!
Supa--I knew it would. It was taken about a month and a half ago.
SM--Why are they so intrigued by these things??? They are disgusting! I had to lure mine out with squeaky toys.
Frank--I usually just leave the toilet seat up for them.
Niiiiiiice - I have to remember that trick...
Calico--It works like a charm, and the kids actually **think** it's fun.
Post a Comment