You just love putting that kid in the bath with anybody! I bet tomorrow's post is Andy and Isaac!!! Please be sure to use the blackout bar then!!!!!
hahahaa. so scandalous.
With my baby brother, I started the blackmail pictures when we were really young. I still hold (and use heehee) a few pictures of him in a dress with blue eyeshadow on. He's 24 now and that picture would crush his reputation. (giggle)
oh, lady, you´se a sinner for sure! love that picture, though. waht a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You just love putting that kid in the bath with anybody! I bet tomorrow's post is Andy and Isaac!!! Please be sure to use the blackout bar then!!!!!
hahahaa. so scandalous.
With my baby brother, I started the blackmail pictures when we were really young. I still hold (and use heehee) a few pictures of him in a dress with blue eyeshadow on. He's 24 now and that picture would crush his reputation. (giggle)
oh, lady, you´se a sinner for sure! love that picture, though. waht a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment