
One of the few pictures of my mom, she (bless her heart) was infected with the dreaded stomach bug on the 23rd. As of today, a week later, she still isn't feeling completely normal. I thank her for not sharing it with the rest of the family. On another note, I love how she and Cory coordinated poses.

My dad. Thanks again for the camera!

Andy looking like Doc Holliday

Isaac--the sweetheart

Adam showcasing his "Nightmare Before Christmas" slippers. They were lovely.

You've got Cory flashing his dazzling smile, and all I can see is that mole on my head that looks like a large tumor. Not that I'm self-critical or anything.......

Ad and Laura

The world's ugliest ornament. Yep, it's on my tree.

I think Cory liked his gift.

Adam checking out the pit-flaps.


All together now....."Awwwwwwwwww."

Another picture of Isaac's latest obsession with standing on things.


2 comments:
I am so glad you put that hideous thing on your tree. I envision future Christmases and the tradition of telling about the Christmas Tree Macaw and how it came to be a part of the Sawyer family estate...
-Shannon
OMYGOSH- you think that's ugly??? I have tons that Kate and company will inherit that are lots uglier than that!
Kate's Mom
Post a Comment