Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random pics.

Aiden's favorite thing to do is rub his face on Isaac's. Ike doesn't usually tolerate it this well.
The funny thing is---this wasn't staged.
Andy took Aiden ice-skating for the first time this weekend. He said that Aiden did very well and didn't fall down much. I think Aiden got his father's natural athletic ability.
The next Boitano??? Nah....... Gretzky!!
I just bet that these two fraternity brothers never thought they would be sitting around holding their children watching the game. This is our good friend Brad with his daughter Addison, who just had her first birthday. (I am hoping that someday Andy will learn how to smile naturally in pictures. He didn't smile in a single one of our wedding pictures...should that have told me something???) Aiden and Grammy. They are buddies.

1 comment:

The Ellis Family said...

I love the newspaper picture!!! Like Father, Like Son!!

Kelly